We all once said: 'It's deja vu' or 'We already know that place' when talking about a holiday destination. The problem is not that we already know the place by heart, but that we do not know what is new to discover! Of course, we can go to a place 2, 3... 5 times, but if we always do the same thing, we get tired quickly.
Our idea is to make you discover all the news in 24 hours! You will get completely out of your routine by trying out new activities and new places to eat and rest. Ready for this travel through time? Let's go!
Breakfast in La Ferme de Mon Grand-Père!
Enjoy your complimentary breakfast at the magnificent and traditional Chalet Ferme de Mon Grand Père chalet. You will appreciate the warm side of the rooms as well as the view on Meribel!
There is nothing better than getting up in the morning and feeling the delicious smells of a good hot breakfast that awaits us as well as the sweet smell of freshly ground coffee.
Moreover, during the New Year and Christmas Orthodox periods, you are lucky enough to be able to book such a cottage with, as a bonus, two gifts:
- A panoramic flight over the 3 Valleys in a helicopter for 6 people
- Fireworks from the chalet
This is what will occupy your stay for a while and especially make it unforgettable!
Morning under the snow ❄
- 'Le Village des Inuits' has been completely redesigned! Many activities offered to share with the family on the Inuit Trail village: mystery fishing, golf on snow, hot chocolate offered, chamboule-tout, the spider's web, the famous village fair... and much more !
- Yeti Park, a space designed primarily for beginners and families, offers a new and very playful variant after the tunnels and gongs of Yooni! You do not know him? Come quickly to meet Yooni, the nice Yeti that all the children love!
- Black Forest Mission: Sledge adventure continues. Following its first opening season, the themed luge track of Méribel Alpina has conquered many fans of snow sliding. This season, the track develops with new modules and creatures for even more fun and sensations.
... And adults !
- The Turn & Run is for skiers who want to enjoy freestyle on very accessible modules. To enhance the fun aspect, new modules are installed throughout the course!
- Piste de la chambre: With its new blue classification, this track will allow the greatest number to enjoy the bottom of the Meribel valley and its wild and magnificent high mountain setting!
- Easy Rider: A new covered carpet in Méribel Rond-Point that will allow beginners and families to practice skiing on a very gentle slope.
- Expansion of the Altiport hill reservoir: Méribel Alpina is constantly investing in cultured snow to offer a ski guarantee throughout the season: the capacity of the reservoir increases from 55,000 to 122,000 cubic meters!
Well-deserved lunch break!
Do you know the Label 'Food Altitude'? 7 restaurants of altitude to consume without moderation!
- Le Plan des mains
- LA Sitelle
- Côte 2000
- Le Rok
- Les Pierres Plates
- Le Chalet Tonia
This network of chefs adheres to a charter of quality which requires that 70% of the card is composed of fresh products, but also a welcome, a value for money and an impeccable cleanliness! 👌
For your comfort, find different furniture / places to rest on the whole ski area!
- Les tanières romantiques: Small covered areas entirely made of wood to take a nap in the shelter.
- Les hamacs du dragon: On the Pic Bleu trail, several hammocks and deckchairs are available to enjoy the sunny days.
- Les points pause: Foam mattresses are placed on the Chaudanne plateau and on the snow front of the Altiport. Ideal to regain strength!
- Le Namasté Camp: Located on the Yeti Park, 2 chalets equipped with wifi, deck chairs, table football...
- DC Area 43: 2 sleeping areas located at the foot of the snowpark and Turn & Run area with a cottage, tables and benches. Impossible to miss it with the large letters 'MERIBEL' where you can take unforgettable photos.
A perfect cocooning evening!
The best for the end... Whether you are a party animal or a rest in the evening, all these options are available to you at Chalet Ferme de Mon Grand Père!
You can enjoy beautiful festive evenings around your bar with your loved ones. You can also have fun with billiards and pinball and also with the fireworks offered from the chalet!
If you prefer to relax, a spa area is at your disposal: indoor jacuzzi, massage room, cinema room, sauna...
If you follow us on social networks and you read our article '10 chalets with spa', you know that relaxation is paramount at Cimalpes!
Is there a better way to end an emotional day with friends and family? 😊