Private life related data processing
By visiting and / or using the service offered on our site, you agree to the collection and use of your personal data within the limits and scope defined below.
Thus, in some cases (contact form, document download, request for a value opinion or rental estimate, inscription alert real estate, wishlist ...), you may be asked to leave personal data (email address, civility, last name, first name, address, telephone number, ...) necessary to the execution of the services offered by the site by completing the corresponding form. The mandatory or optional nature of the data is reported to you during collection by an asterisk.
The forms go with one or more checkboxes allowing you to accept or refuse that we use your data for the purposes described on our behalf. Please note that if you have accepted such use and subsequently change your mind, you may notify us at any time by using the contact information provided in the preamble or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication.
We do not collect any sensitive data, that is to say no data relating to your racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions or your trade union membership, or your health or your sex life.
In addition, when consulting our website and using our services, we collect and process data relating to your browsing (including cookies, your IP address, and the pages you have visited) and your terminal (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, your screen resolution, presence of some plug-ins ...). We will also perform approximate geolocation of your city of origin.
We collect your data especially when:
• you complete a form to a real estate alert, download eBooks or other publications, send us your wishlist, request a value notice or a rental estimate ...;
• you use one of our contact forms;
• you browse our site and consult our products and services.
We use your personal data to:
• enable you to use our services;
• allow us to contact you to process your request;
• inform you about the products and services for which you have expressed an interest and which are available on our site;
• offer you advertising offers and information on our site in connection with your interests;
• send you our communications;
• enable us to compile statistics and counts of frequentation and use of the various sections and contents of our site and our services, in particular to adapt these sections and said contents according to your browsing;
• allow us to geolocate you and adapt our content and services according to your geolocation.
The data collected on our site are intended for Cimalpes.
We offer on this site some sharing features on social networks, the operation of which requires a transfer of personal data in the United States. The companies we work with have joined the Privacy Shield.
For how long?
Your data are kept for 6 years from the submission of these via the forms.
Your browsing data is kept for a period of 12 months.
Your IP location data is kept for 30 days.