18 000 sq.m of services
The Alpinum is the new multi-service building in Courchevel le Praz. It will make it possible to modernize the station's equipment by redeveloping the snow front. It will include:
- 500 parking spaces,
- A modern media library,
- A sports platform that will welcome the arrival of the World Championships in 2023,
- A new 10-seater gondola lift, with faster access to the 3 Valleys,
- A panoramic terrace on the roof,
- 120 ski instructions,
- A counter of the ESF and the Tourist Office.
On the restaurant side....
New tasty moments!
Courchevel's restaurants are constantly innovating and offer a cosmopolitan and mythical cuisine.
This year, you will discover an exclusive creation: The Altiplano, where Peru is honoured thanks to the talented South American chef Manuel Balmaceda. This cuisine, which is one of the most creative on the American continent, is located next to the peaks of the K2 Altitude.
In a completely different style, let yourself be seduced by delicious Japanese cuisine in Aman Le Mélézin's new restaurant: The Nama. It honours the Japanese culinary tradition with Washoku: an art recognized by UNESCO. You will be able to taste the best products in the world, all in a simplicity that reminds you of both the cuisine of the Rising Sun and the mountain spirit.
On the event side....
Have you ever known the PLUM MOONtain Races? They're coming back after five years of absence! On January 10, February 7 and March 6, 2020, under a full moon sky, an exceptional ski mountaineering ascent to the Col de la Loze will take place. After a meal at the high altitude restaurant Le 1928, everyone descends, torch in hand. A sporting, accessible and very unusual moment!
Discover for the first edition in Courchevel Moriond: the Winter Golf Cup, from 9 to 12 January 2020! The concept is simple: play golf on the snow and enjoy gastronomic and festive moments on the Belvedere cross-country skiing plateau. Maria Verchenova, professional golfer and number 1 in Russia is the event's ambassador.
Guide to Courchevel
- The map of the slopes of Courchevel and the 3 Valleys
- Dates and prices for skiing in Courchevel and the 3 Valleys
- Comparison of ski resort runway prices per day per kilometre
- What you need to know about parking lots and good tips to make parking easier
- News for 2019-2020 (restaurants, events, activities...)