Careful, you are off tracks!
For your comfort, website navigation is optimised for portrait layout.
How do we make your stay safe?
COVID cancellation policy
The cost of the stay is refundable, excluding cancellation fees, if the person who made the reservation cancels it no less than 15 days before arrival, in the following two cases:
- One of the scenarios described below applies
- If the property can be re-let for the same period
Excluding cancellation fees
- The government of the country of origin has forbidden all travel to France
- National travel or border restrictions in France (imposed by the French government in response to the COVID pandemic) prevent the person who booked the property from travelling to France
- A mandatory lockdown and travel ban in France or the country of origin of the person who made the reservation
*Quarantine in France or in the country of origin of the person making the booking is not covered by this COVID cancellation policy.
Terms & Conditions
- If the booking is cancelled less than 15 days before arrival, no refund is due
- If the conditions for a full refund are fulfilled, payment will be made no later than 15 days after the intended arrival date
- The cancellation request must be made in writing
- For all cancellations, an administration fee of €95 will be charged
- These conditions apply to the person who made the booking at their place of primary residence stated on the rental contract
- These conditions do not cover the scenario where the person who made the reservation of one or more members of their group test positive for COVID before or during the stay. Vaccination requirements imposed by the country of origin or the French government do not constitute valid grounds for a refund under the terms of this COVID cancellation policy
- We recommend that clients take out their own holiday insurance including COVID cover as soon as their reservation is confirmed
- This cancellation policy will apply if the general terms and conditions of the rental contract are observed (signed contract, balance paid one month before arrival).
With more than 3,000 reservations per year, Cimalpes enables more than 25,000 holidaymakers to benefit from hotel comfort in their own accommodation each winter.