Booking General Conditions
Rate and Payment Conditions
To be valid, the booking must come with all the items mentioned below:
- A part payment equal to 25% of rental cost. Expressly agreed on by the parties, it is understood that this sum is paid as a part payment and not as down payment.
- Two signed copies of the rental agreement
The rental cost balance must be paid one month before the start of the stay in the rented accommodation.
If the balance remains unpaid one month before the arrival date, the agency will have the rights to cancel the reservation. In that case, the deposit will be refunded if the property has a new booking on the same period and under the same rate.
The rental cost must be paid in full, in a single payment, on the day the booking is made if the accommodation is booked one month or less before the start date of the stay.
All our rates are in euros including taxes, rent, filing fees, and rental charges.
The lessee undertakes to accept the rented premises on the dates and times established in the contract.
The keys will be given after the payment of deposit, holiday tax and the payment of additional bookings.
If the deposit is said to be cashed-in on the contract, it will be paid at the same moment as the balance, one month before arrival.
Rental cost does not include:
- Tourist tax (rate per day per person and depending on the type of property).
- All auxiliary services: airport transfers, ski equipment, ski passes, etc.
- Banking costs, if any, are to be paid by the customer. (For the payments in bank card exceeding accumulated 5000€, banking charges of 1 % of the collected amount will be charged.)